Friday, March 25, 2011

Favorite Dresses!

Hey!!!

So,  It's me again! I'm not sick anymore either!!! YAY! 


Okay, so by now you guys all know how much I love singing and acting and being in plays and stuff (though I haven't been in one in a while -sad) Well when you're in plays for a while, you start liking costumes, which in turn leads you to liking things like the Grammys and the Oscars. Because at those award shows, it's like all the celebrities are dressed up in costumes, almost. Well actually I don't know if all actresses feel this way, but I DO! But back to dresses: I love them! They all are soooooo pretty. Here's some pics of my favorties:






grammys dresses 2011 grammys 2011 winners






Aren't they pretty? These six are all really pretty in my opinion. Tell me which one is your fave in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment