Monday, March 21, 2011

My First Blog

Hi!


So my name is Abby, and this is my blog. Right now I am home sick with a bug, and I got the idea that it would be cool to have a blog. So ya. Here it is. Anyway, this post is about how awesome I am!
Jk.

Seriously though, I have a question. Is there anyone out there who actually LIKES winter? I hate it. HATE it. Whenever winter comes I seriously consider running away from home and hopping on a plane to go spend the months with my grandparents who live in Nevada. I have had this idea for like three years, but somehow I have never actually gone through with it. Stupid conscience. Really, if you like winter comment on this and give me at least 3 reasons why you would even think about liking it. I am a summer person! I was actually being positve a couple days ago that summer was on its way because it was seventy degrees and I wore FLIP FLOPS!!! Yay! Yay! Yay!

Don't forget to comment and follow me!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Heyyy abby its elizaa
    r u still sick? if u are, feel better :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... I went back to school today but I still feel like a have a cold! boo hate winter!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete