Sunday, March 27, 2011

FooNanimals

Now, I know all of my three blog readers are wondering what this title means.
What, you may ask, is a FooNanimal?


FooNanimals are wonderful. They are uber-cool creations, and are very rarely seen in America. They are all different types. Doganas,  Pineonkeys, and Poranges. Mythical creatures who are REAL.

Okay, not really. FooNanimal is just a word I made up. It's a combination of food and animals!! Lol! So look at the pics and there titles and guess what the food animal combo is in comments! Winner gets to give me a topic for a blog that I will write and give them credit for!!! :)

Here's a Pineonkey...

A Dogana...



And a Poenguin!

4 comments:

  1. pine apple monkey
    dog bannna
    potato penguin

    LOL WHERE DID U FIND THESE?
    haha

    ~ Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. pineapple monkey

    Dog banana


    potato penguin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eliza- I googled them!! LOL! And since you were the first one what do you want me to write about for a blog?

    Chloe- Since ur awesome, and I have no ideas for blogs, you can pick a topic for me too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should post a pic of ur graduation dress so i cn c it! haha

    ReplyDelete